(E2I Training Grant Approved Course, available for Singaporeans and PR at S$105 per pax)
Next Course Date: 24 June 2020
7 SCEM PDU
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Singapore Sustainability Academy
180 Kitchener Road, Sky Park, Level 6 City Square Mall Singapore 208539
Solar Fundamentals is a 1 day workshop to understanding the basics of a solar system. Through this session learners shall be exposed to the different components that make up a working solar system covering solar cells, arrays and solar inverters.
We will discuss the economics of a solar system, comparing different ownership models while keeping an eye on the reliability and challenges to maintaining a solar system.
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of a solar system
- Appreciate the different working components of a solar system
- Make better decisions when choosing a solar system
- Better estimate the requirements of owning or leasing a solar system
- Licensed Electric Workers
- Certified Energy Managers
- Facility Managers
- Business owners and directors
- Anyone who is keen to enter the renewable energy industry
Rates (inclusive of GST)
|SCEM Special Rate||$352.00|
Course Fees before funding. E2I Funding available for Singaporeans & PRs at S$105.00 per pax.
Participant's details (including NRIC) and company information are required for submission and verification of training grant purposes.
Jason Law is a business owner with experiences in entrepreneurship, technology and corporate development. Founder of SunPro Energies, an innovative solar company offering turnkey solar solutions and education.
Prior to embarking on his entrepreneurial ventures, Jason's experience includes projects development for the largest private real estate developer in Singapore.
He has a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering from NTU.
Jason also holds an ACTA accreditation from IAL.
A Quick Snippet of the Course
By submitting this form, I agree that the Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore (SEAS), ('organiser') may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this registration form, for the following purposes:
1. Processing registrations for the event;
2. Administration of the event; and
3. Communication of event information via email, phone, and other relevant modes of communication.
By attending this session, I consent to be photographed and/or videographed by the organiser and its appointed videographer / photographers. Recordings and photographs may be used by SEAS for archival, publicity and communications purposes.