(E2I Training Grant Approved Course, available for Singaporeans and PR at S$210 per pax)
Next Course Date: 18 - 19 June 2020
14 SCEM PDU
Time: 9am - 5pm
180 Kitchener Road, Sky Park, Level 6, City Square Mall Singapore 208539
Energy expenditures account for the vast majority of the operating costs during a data centre lifetime, and this fact is becoming critical in order to ensure business profitability.
This 2-day green data centre design course will equip participants with in-depth knowledge of SS564 and Green Mark for New and Existing Data Centre.
The 2-day course will also include design best practices and case studies to empower participants with knowledge and ideas to green their data centres
- Data Centre (DC) Overview and Trends
- Green Mark for DC Overview
- GM for New DC
- GM for Existing DC
- DC Air Conditioning System Design
- DC Electrical System Design
- DC Operations
- DC Performance Monitoring
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Green data centre standards such as Green Mark for new and existing data centres
- Apply the best practices in chiller plant, computer room air-conditioning, lighting and uninterruptible power system design
- Optimise, monitor and maintain the data centres at peak energy efficiency
- Energy Managers
- Facility Managers
Rates (inclusive of GST)
|SCEM Special Rate||$792.00|
Course Fees before funding. E2I Funding available for Singaporeans & PRs at S$210.00 per pax.
Participant's details (including NRIC) and company information are required for submission and verification for training grant claims purposes.
Mr Steven Kang has been involved in the design of hyper-efficient HVAC system for Platinum rated Green Buildings and has been invited to sit in the advisory committee of Platinum rated green buildings. He spoke at various forums on HVAC designs, energy optimisation and green buildings. He has been appointed to assess the design of new data centres as well as audit and improve the energy efficiency of existing data centres.
By submitting this form, I agree that the Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore (SEAS), ('organiser') may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this registration form, for the following purposes:
1. Processing registrations for the event;
2. Administration of the event; and
3. Communication of event information via email, phone, and other relevant modes of communication.
By attending this session, I consent to be photographed and/or videographed by the organiser and its appointed videographer / photographers. Recordings and photographs may be used by SEAS for archival, publicity and communications purposes.